To meet the needs of certain clients, IPLS added
to the many features of TBT/400 : the SNADS ™
As it is an emulation, operating controls of TBT400 are
strictly identical to the SNADS
™ ones (same
same settings, etc. ...).
Through this method, all your applications developed
around SNADS ™ can use TBT/400 without
any code modification.
Strong points of SNADS
recovry with TBT400
- Transparency and reliability of the solution
- emulation of SNADS ™ commands (names, objects
type and identical settings)
- "standard" use of TBT400 (IP protocol,
monitoring and archiving of the transfers, warning
- use of logical files dedicated to TBT400
- Compatibility HIGH AVAILABILLITY
All the resources used by TBT/400 are compatible
with the tools of "Mirroring"
- Evolution is
to powerful TBT concepts(IFS support, parallelism,
triggering process through remote multiTBT, etc.
- Manual / interactive mode of simplified
- Centralization of all or part of the EDI
simplified and scalable architecture, unique technical
In operating terms, a fundamental improvement
has been created in comparison to SNADS ™: a
real track of your
data is provided as the behaviour of the system
of reception is archived on the sending
of job receipt of qualifying received file).
It is thus allowed to know that a file has been submitted
at am 08:00, transferred to the target system at am 08:01,
approved by the target application at am 08:02
and successfully treated by it at am 08:03.
Moreover, in case of incident a system of lift
alerts is operational (standard ofTBT/400).
- Possiblity to send records processing,
return codes, applicative reports
- Optional parallelism of the received
- Optional re-routing to external
networks (TBT400B used in front in a DMZ)
- Sending of native files, spools,
- Triggering of remotely applications with
- History +crossed monitoring (local and remote)
- Triggering alerts...
to know more about multi TBT