Gateways with translators or messaging software
TBT400 provides, with the view for it to be as integrated as possible to your data processing system, a set of gateways to well-known IBM i software packages which have communications needs.
It is notably the case of EDI translators, or your company’s messaging application.
These gateways have as an objective, to relieve you of interfacing between TBT400 which manages the communications and your IBM i package, thus leaving you free to choose the IBM i product of your choice.
The available gateways are :
- Gateway TBT400 EDI400 Gateway between TBT400 and the translator EDI400 of IBM.
- Gateway TBT400 EDIPLUS Gateway between TBT400 and the translator EDITRADE of INFLUE (Synchrolink).
- Gateway TBT400 EDIBASE Gateway between TBT400 and the translator EDIBASE of CGI.
- Gateway TBT400 GENEDI Gateway between TBT400 and the translator GENEDI of AGENA3000.
- Gateway TBT400 OFFICE/400 : Gateway between TBT400 and the OFFICE/400 messaging software of IBM.
- Gateway TBT400 TEDECO Gateway between applications and the EDI community using the protocol TEDECO (supported by the Ministry of Finance on the VAN ATLAS 400).